Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tash, Lefeve, & Krafton: Fiction Fantasy Tag Team

Red Tash has a lot of people living in her head. Lucky for us, she's lets them out to play...and writes down everything they do.

The result is her growing catalog of fiction: This Brilliant Darkness, Troll or Derby, and the fun shorts involving her wizard.


Recently, Tash revamped her version of The Wizard Takes a Holiday by added a couple of surprises: shorts by Claudia Lefeve (author of the TRAVELERS SERIES) and--woots!--myself!

This is my first time working with Lefeve. In case you've never been to her website,  here is Claudia Lefeve's Official Bio:
                             
Claudia Lefeve was born and raised in the Gulf Coast border town of Brownsville, Texas; a curious place where folks see curanderas in lieu of shrinks, tortillas are served at every meal, and even gringos speak Spanish. PARALLEL, the first book in The Travelers series, is her debut YA speculative novel. She currently resides in Northern Virginia with her husband and two pugs.

And...her unofficial bio: "I'm a complete TV junkie...some of my favorite shows are Buffy, Fringe, Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, and Bones. When I'm not writing or watching the tube, I teach criminal justice at the local community college. Oh, and I love skulls."

No wonder Tash wants Lefeve and I to get to know each other...we watch tv together! Here's a present for you, Claudia...a shot of the vodka I brought home from Canada. 
Isn't it CUTE!!!


Get to know Red Tash a little better, too, by finding her at http://redtash.com or by looking for her on YouTube...she does this set of In Bed With Red vlogs that I love watching. She makes fun of me sometimes. I kinda like it. It makes me write stories in revenge. :P

Just kidding, Red. There are some people I don't dare let out of my head.

Be sure to check out The Wizard Takes A Holiday, fortified by a sprinkle of Lefeve and a dash of Ash Krafton. Awesomeness has never tasted so good.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, revenge stories!!! ;) I love ya, girl. I ONLY make fun of the ones I love. Just ask Axel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the vodka skull! And we can totally be couch potatoes together anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Axel what now?

    Three of my fave writers in one snack-size package? Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Maybe I'll pick up a six pack of those vodkas and we can watch the Buffy box set and drink booze outta crystal heads. mmm I think they had bigger ones, too...I'm thinking they'd make great sippy cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They are :) even if I do say so myself, lol...

      Hope you check them out, Elizabeth! Can't beat the price, either. Get on over to Smashwords before Tash changes her mind!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!