Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sidney Bristol and Laurie J Host Bleeding Hearts today

Am I the only one who hears "Hump Day" and immediately visualizes a train?

Okay, so I totally understand if you don't get the train part. Not everyone has the good fortune to be born a Steamtown Baby. Just to make sure this blog doesn't lose its all-ages rating, I'll take all the fun out of this picture. 

Wednesdays are cool enough without adding humps to them... Especially when it's a Wednesday I get to spend with two fantastic bloggers.


Fellow Triberr blogger and paranormal fanatic Laurie Jenkins loves excerpts and giveaways--and I'd never disappoint her. Stop by for a sneak-peak of Bleeding Hearts as my main character Sophie gets tested for oracular powers at the gathering of the Demivampire Conclave…

…followed by a guest post and prize over at Sidney Bristol's website!


Be sure to check out the other stops along the tour for other posts about Bleeding Hearts and be sure to enter the huge end-of-tour prize package!

Good luck to everyone who enters and thanks for celebrating my new book with me!
So...Happy Wednesday, everyone. Do Not Hump. Just read. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!